Gallop to the finish line with Giddy Up! A classic and vintage wood horse racing game board that is fun for the whole family. Each one carefully crafted to guarantee hours of fun!
Quick Overview Of How To Play:
- Best played in a group of 4-12
- Basic dice probability
- First 4 rolls determines the scratched horses
- Advance your horse to the finish line by rolling the dice and moving the pegs
- The pot is paid when you roll the scratched horse ($1-$4) or whatever amount you choose
- Average length played is 10-20 min games
- Perfect Social game - Minimum concentration required!
Enhance your horse racing board game poker cards to make it easy to exchange money. (Not included)
Made in the USA
Includes: 2 Dice, 11 Pegs, solid wood game board, storage compartment, official instructions & a FREE Carrying Tote! (Deck of Cards needed to play but not included)
CHOKING HAZARD - Game contains small pegs. Not intended for small children.
Board Dimensions: 11 3/4 X 11 3/4 X 3/4, Weight : 2.5 Ibs